Chapter 1: Adventures in Am
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 1 - Xandhil and Justen set off for Thenqa, and meet Tai.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 2 - Xan and Justen help Tai leave his abusive foster parents, fight some wolves, and meet a hunting, Party of Austvagoy elves. They are taken to their encampment, where they meet their shaman, Feoras.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 3 - Feoras takes them on a spirit journey to the Homewood, where they encounter several elven ancestors, who question and then test them.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 4 - They speak with an elder of the elven group, a woman named Borzya, who recounts their version of what happened to the humans of Am. Tai decides to remain with the elves. Justen and Xan proceed on to the ruins of Am, a vast plain of glass and dust, where they are swarmed by centipedes.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 5 - Taking shelter in the ruins of Am while Xan recovers from being poisoned, they talk about their relationship, make plans for the future, and Xan considers more seriously becoming a father to Mercy's child.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 6 - Exploring in the ruins, Justen and Xan find a glass-lined hole that runs deep into the ground. At the bottom of this pit, they encounter a guardian naga, who turns out to be a transformed human named Sirris, once they manage to restore him using water from the bottom of the well.
- Homoventures Chapter 1, Part 7 - Xan and Justen have more emotional talk about their feels :3
Chapter 2: Journey to the Shadow Plane
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 1 - Xandhìl and Justen head to the Shadow Plane to do some research.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 2 - Tazenir hooks up with a Shadar-kai girl named Sabren.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 3 - Xan and Rhyl visit the library, where they meet Rhyl uss Qu'rret. Later on, everyone goes to check out a preacher of Vrag named Ranighar.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 4 - Xan and Justen travel with Rhanigar to meet a bunch of Vrag worshippers. They reveal their true selves to Rhanigar, and meet a strange girl named Eletyl.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 5 - Xan gets to read an ancient text about the Seven; Xan and Justen take part in a Vrag sex ritual. Tazenir talks about the shadow curse with a Vrag-worshipping girl named Keldriia.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 6 - Xan and Justen are summoned by the Priestess Ghilana Atar'Quil who asks them to see if they can help her half-demon daughter, Eletyl. They end up fighting monsters that Eletyl has been associating with.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 7 - Xan and Justen have a long chat with Eletyl at her mother's request.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 8 - Xan and Justen leave the Shadow Plane and return home. Tazenir has an introspective conversation with Sabren. Xan discusses Eletyl with Arek.
- Homoventures Chapter 2, Part 9 - Xan and Justen anxiously await the arrival of Mercy's baby.
Chapter 3: Encounters in Andusk
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 1 - Xan and Justen are hired by Princess Ilphere to visit Andusk, as she has been having disturbing dreams about the place, and especially Father Willem. They speak with Reverend Mother Alma and also with Sanadhil about the dream plane.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 2 - They speak with Ysabeau about the dream plane, and then Ilphere uses her magic to transport them there. They arrive somewhere in the countryside, near the house of Pavo ar Seni, where they are invited in.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 3 - Xan and Justen speak with Pavo and his companion César about the troubles that have befallen their land. Later, they meet Ardent, a young man sent by his parents out of the city in order to keep him safe after he made plans to kill Marel Kizer.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 4 - They speak with another of Pavo's guests, Kalman Vak'andres, and more with César, about the situation in the city and in the plane more broadly, then are invited for a private meeting with Pavo.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 5 - Pavo questions the new arrivals as to where they come from. They also speak further with Ardent and with César.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 6 - Xan and Justen journey to the city with Ardent. On the way, they see various disturbing symptoms of the plane's decay. They arrive in Andusk and Ardent takes them to the undercity, where they overhear the news that Father Willem has been captured.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 7 - Conversation with the patrons and staff of an inn reveals more details about Father Willem and his recent arrest by the authorities.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 8 - Exploring the undercity further, Justen and Xan encounter a rat who turns out to be See, and Mother Raina, learning more about Willem's plans as well as recovering some confusing notes that may belong to him.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 9 - Xan and Justen go to Kalman's house in the city, where they once again speak to him and César, and relate what they have learned about Father Willem's goals. They make plans to attend a party where they will be able to speak to members of the city's council, particularly Coramance Silv'era, about their concerns.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 10 - Xan and Justen discuss their plans and worries about attending the party.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 11 - After performing a Sending to Ilphere to explain the situation, and receiving her reassurance that help will arrive soon, they go to the party at the El'ziior estate, meeting many people there.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 12 - They discuss the recovered notes with Kalman, and Mother Alma also pays a visit to discuss what is going on. Xan and Justen visit the arena with Cesar, where they learn that Willem has already been taken away by Loch Duchampe. While at the arena, Justen encounters an entity that unsettles him.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 13 - Ilphere's promised help arrives when Ruchard Rademacher presents himself to the group, and they discuss how to proceed in order to save the plane without it falling under the sway of Willem and his companions.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 14 - During the preparations for dealing with Willem and saving the plane, Sendhel arrives to sound them out about their plans and Willem's intentions. After, Xan and Justen pray to Emkathon and Kavreshar for the sake of the inhabitants of the dream plane.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 15 - Xan, Justen, Kalman, Cesar, Ruchard, Mother Alma and her associates go to the 'dream core' beneath the palace, where they confront Raina, Willem, Char, Channel, and a wide assortment of rats. Ruchard gains control of the plane and sets about stabilizing it.
- Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 16 - In the aftermath of the fight, Ruchard explains what he did, and the inhabitants of the plane are able to see improvements already, as Xan and Justen prepare to return home.
Chapter 4: The Psyrene Expedition
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 1 - Xan ingratiates himself with Theodore Sleyght after Justen tells him about the discovery of an ancient tomb in Psyra, and they are invited to join the expedition.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 2 - The train is attacked by bandits, who are subdued with Justen and Xan's help. they question one, and then arrive in Nys where Xan receives a letter from Theodore Sleyght
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 3 - The boys visit the museum at the University of Nys and meet Professor Abelet Sotiris. They invite the professor to dinner that evening, and spend the rest of their afternoon at a bath house.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 4 - They meet Abelet Sotiris for dinner and discuss Orelius and Psyran politics. On their travel, they encounter a charming satyr.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 5 - Eosphoros the Saytr tells them the story of Orelius and the Djinn - or at least one version of it.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 6 - Justen and Xan arrive at the Imbros, and learn a little more about the discovery of the tomb and local history from a local bard.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 7 - Justen and Xan's Underlake adventure! Transformed into aquatic creatures, they explore the ruins of an inundated settlement.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 8 - Justen and Xan talk to Athos before leaving Imbros to try and find the wise woman Karala.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 9 - Karala tells another version of the tale of Orelius and offers the boys insight into historical cosmology and nature spirits, as well as a prophecy about their quest.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 10 - After finally arriving at the site, it turns out that there may be undead attacking the workers!
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 11 - The presence of undead is confirmed, and Justen and Xan meet a Cozovode ranger named Anxikaril who offers to help. Plans are made to clear the tomb of dangerous elements, whatever they may be.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 12 - The party assembles to investigate the tomb, and fight some ghouls.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 13 - The party explores several chambers in the Tomb of Orelius that are elemental themed.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 14 - The party fights some mephits and investigates an earth-based room, then decides to rest for the night.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 15 - Xan finishes talking to Anxikaril. In the morning the party continues their investigation.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 16 - The party investigates the final elemental chamber, finds a prophecy, and fights some ghouls.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 17 - Gyrus attempts to seize control of the Djinn of Air and is struck down. Kavreshar appears and judges the Djinn.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 18 - Justen and Xan return to Nys to clean up before talking to Abelet Soitis. Justen proposes, Xan accepts.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 19 - Justen and Xan Talk to Sotiris about Gyrus and go through her notes. Xan talks to Anxikaril. The Fire Djinn returns and offers Justn and Xan each a wish.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 20 - The boys continue their conversation with the Fire Djinn, Epher.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 21 - Epher takes Justen and Xan to the Elemental Plane of Fire, and gives them both further gifts.
- Homoventures Chapter 4, Part 22 - Just and Xan take Karala home, and talk to her a little more about Horse.
For campaign related stories, see the Diablotin tag on AO3.