Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 14

From RocksfallWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Homoventures session logs
Previous Homoventures Chapter 3, Part 14 Next

Summary

During the preparations for dealing with Willem and saving the plane, Sendhel arrives to sound them out about their plans and Willem's intentions. After, Xan and Justen pray to Emkathon and Kavreshar for the sake of the inhabitants of the dream plane.

Session

Session date:
Diablotin date:
  • Ruchard and Kalman are chatting when you get back
  • Kalman looks to you as you return to the room

[Kalman] Is everything all right? [Xandhil] As far as things go, yes

  • Justen nods as well

[Kalman] Well, while we wait for Cesar, perhaps we ought to have something to eat. You must be hungry. [Xandhil] oh, thanks

  • Kalman will call for a light meal to be served

[Diablotin_Narrator] As the staff bring in some simple food (bread, cheese, fruit, etc.) Cesar will finally make his reappearance. He looks a bit out of breath and disheveled.

  • Ruchard is now known as Cesar

[Xandhil] is everything alright out there? [Cesar] I'm back - sorry it took so long.

  • Kalman also rises to go check on Cesar

[Cesar] Oh, well, things got a bit crazy at the arena when they had to announce the change of plans. [Xandhil] ahh, right [Cesar] I'm all right. Mostly I got held up by running into, uh, an old friend.

  • Kalman gives him a bit of an 'oh really' look as he's inspecting him to make sure he's not hurt or anything.
  • Xandhil represses a smirk

[Kalman] Did your old friend have anything useful to say?

  • Kalman asks mildly

[Cesar] Well... I asked if he could find out anything about what du Champe might be doing with Willem, or anything about that. It's a long shot, but he does know a lot of people. [Cesar] I mean, I tried to be more subtle than that. I just told him what I'd heard about why the bout was cancelled and let him go from there.

  • Kalman nods

[Xandhil] that would be good to know [Cesar] Yeah... It's odd that du Champe would take personal custody of a prisoner like that. If the council wanted to hold him, they can do that, obviously, but it's weird for one of them to get directly involved like that.

  • Cesar sits down to join in with the food, then notices that Ruchard is there

[Cesar] Oh. Uh, hello.

  • Kalman introduces them

[Xandhil] we've been working on a plan, for the moment [Kalman] We were waiting for you before formulating our efforts, yes.

  • Xandhil nods

[Xandhil] We need to get into the palace [Xandhil] and take control of the center of the dream

  • Cesar listens, while also stuffing some food into his mouth

[Cesar] So when you say take control, we need to hold it for.. how long? [Ruchard] Hopefully not very long. A quarter hour, maybe? [Xandhil] but we don't know if Willem might have anyone there already

  • Cesar nods

[Cesar] So we should be ready for a fight? [Xandhil] yes [Xandhil] This is why we were waiting for you ].] [Cesar] okay

  • Cesar smiles at that

[Xandhil] hopefully we won't find one, but I don't want to bank on it.

  • Cesar nods

[Cesar] Are we going soon? [Xandhil] I think sooner is better, yes [Cesar] All right. [Xandhil] unless you think your friend is likely to turn up any useful information [Cesar] I don't know... he might, but I don't know that we should rely on him. [Cesar] I asked him to stop by if he wanted...

  • Cesar says with a bit of a Look exchanged with Kalman
  • Ruchard is now known as Kalman
  • Kalman shrugs, but nods
  • Xandhil glances between them

[Cesar] I didn't know we were making other plans at that point ;) [Kalman] Well, he can hardly be offended if he arrives and we've gone out somewhere else.

  • Kalman says, somewhat dryly

[Cesar] Well, he could be ... but I'd make it up to him another time. [Kalman] Mm. [Diablotin_Narrator] "There are things you should know before you enter the palace," says an ethereal voice.

  • Justen sort of jumps, but Kalman just sighs and Cesar looks around with a smile.
  • Mother_Alma makes her appearance
  • Xandhil starts a bit as well
  • Xandhil eyes her

[Cesar] What did you find out?

  • Cesar asks her
  • Cesar is the only one to seem totally unperturbed by her

[Mother_Alma] The girl, Channel, is indeed hidden with Char. They have ways beneath the palace, into the palace... [Cesar] So are they in this... what's it called, center of the dream?

  • Xandhil nods, having expected all that

[Mother_Alma] Not yet. They have not yet found a way past its defenses - at least, not that both of them can pass through. [Xandhil] is it just the two of them? [Mother_Alma] The girl's mother is not with them, but her little minion comes and goes, delivering communcations.

  • Xandhil nods

[Cesar] What are the defenses? Are we going to be able to get in there? [Mother_Alma] With my assistance, you can.

  • Cesar nods, but Kalman looks a bit wary at that.

[Xandhil] ...how do you mean?

  • Mother_Alma turns her masked face to you

[Xandhil] @_@ [Xandhil] ... [Mother_Alma] I can pass without harm through wards and spells and defenses - there is little they can do to me. And I can assist you by means of Owl's power to pass safely as well. [Xandhil] ...thank you @_@

  • Mother_Alma tilts her head in a gesture of acknowledgement of your thanks

[Cesar] Yes, thank you

  • Mother_Alma turns her attention to Ruchard

[Mother_Alma] You - the sleeping king. [Ruchard] I'm neither, now.

  • Ruchard says, but respectfully

[Mother_Alma] Do you believe you can restore this world to its former stability? [Ruchard] For the time being. Hopefully long enough. [Mother_Alma] But not indefinitely. [Ruchard] ...No. [Mother_Alma] Can you do what the sleeping queen could not, and eject the shard of void from this realm?

  • Ruchard looks momentarily puzzled

[Xandhil] ...is that what's causing the erosion? [Xandhil] or at least, the faster erosion? [Ruchard] I... don't know. [Ruchard] It could be.

  • Ruchard nods

[Xandhil] hmm [Ruchard] If it wasn't sufficiently sealed off, perhaps. [Ruchard] I'll try to see what I can do. [Ruchard] assuming we even get to that point.

  • Xandhil nods

[Xandhil] do we know where it is?

  • Xandhil remembers reading about it

[Mother_Alma] The queen took it and concealed it, wrapping it to prevent it falling into the wrong hands.

  • Xandhil nods

[Xandhil] ...How do you know about it? [Ruchard] I think once I get to the heart of the dream, I'll be able to sense where it is - at least, if it's ... leaking, somehow. But probably even if it's not. Something that powerful... [Mother_Alma] Through my communion with Owl.

  • Xandhil nods to both
  • Xandhil has probably heard that from Regular Reverend Mother Alma enough to accept it as an answer ].]

[Xandhil] Hopefully we can figure out what to do with it, one way or another

  • Ruchard nods

[Diablotin_Narrator] Someone knocks at the door, and Mother Alma fades from sight (but possibly not leaving entirely...)

  • Mother_Alma is now known as Kalman

[Kalman] Come in. [Diablotin_Narrator] A servant enters. "Master Sendhel is here," he announces.

  • Kalman glances at the rest of you, maybe particularly focusing on you for a moment, Xan.

[Kalman] Is this a good time?

  • Xandhil raises his eyebrows

[Cesar] Maybe he has some news...

  • Cesar looks hopeful

[Xandhil] Uh... I think if that's a possibility it would be good to know more [Xandhil] and hopefully we can extricate relatively quickly otherwise?

  • Kalman nods

[Kalman] Very well. Show him in.

  • Cesar sort of glances around once the servant's gone

[Cesar] Alma, you probably don't want to stick around for this - can you come back in ... an hour or so?

  • Cesar says to the air

[Diablotin_Narrator] There is what sounds sort of like a sigh, and then a sense that the air is less heavy, or like you're not being watched by invisible eyes anymore - presumably she's gone. [Cesar] Uh, she doesn't like Sen.

  • Cesar explains to you and Justen
  • Xandhil nods

[Cesar] Mostly managed to come to terms with things, but .. I don't wanna have any problems break out right now.

  • Xandhil 's eyebrows go up again, but opts not to pry atm ].]

[Xandhil] . o O (things, eh? ].]) [Sendhel] Problems?

  • Sendhel says from the doorway with a smirk.

[Sendhel] I hope it's nothing serious. [Cesar] Oh... no. Thank you for coming...

  • Sendhel casts his gaze (more of a leer, really) over the assembled group.
  • Xandhil tries to seem only a reasonable amount of curious and not any real concern

[Sendhel] You didn't tell me it was more than an... intimate gathering, darling. [Kalman] Purely business. [Sendhel] Oh? What 'business' is this? [Sendhel] And with such fetching business associates ;)

  • Sendhel says with a smile

[Cesar] If it works out, I promise I'll tell you all about it.

  • Sendhel looks intrigued

[Kalman] Some refreshments?

  • Kalman offers him, and gestures for him to take a seat if he wishes
  • Sendhel takes the seat, but not the food.

[Sendhel] Will you at least introduce me to your... business partners?

  • Kalman glances over to you

[Kalman] Sendhel, this is Xan, Justen, and Ruchard.

  • Kalman says after a moment's hesitation
  • Kalman can't help being polite -_-
  • Sendhel looks at each of you in turn - you're not sure where his gaze lingers longest, he certainly takes a good long look at you, but also at the others.

[Sendhel] A pleasure to meet you. [Justen] Nice to meet you too.

  • Xandhil nods

[Sendhel] (Ruchard also greets him but I don't have enough windows ;) [Xandhil] (hee, fair) [Sendhel] Well - I must admit I'm intrigued ^-^ [Sendhel] Mysterious business indeed. [Sendhel] How can I possibly be of assistance? [Cesar] Well... have you heard anything more about the situation with Father Willem?

  • Cesar asks carefully

[Sendhel] Since you asked so nicely, darling, I did inquire with my dear friend on the council whether she knew anything of the matter. [Kalman] With Pheria? [Xandhil] . o O (D: This keeps getting better @_@) [Sendhel] I don't have any other dear friends on the council, now, do I? At best, I have other ...acquaintances ;) [Sendhel] Getting a direct answer out of her is sometimes a challenge [Sendhel] But my impression is that they have no intention of permitting him to go without punishment. If it's not to be a public spectacle, then it will be a more subdued affair. [Sendhel] A simple walk through the Arch, say.

  • Kalman looks concerned at that

[Xandhil] ... [Xandhil] that's a terrible idea @_@ [Sendhel] Well, I think so too, darling. The arena would have been a much better show. [Cesar] ...yes. [Cesar] Would it really be appropriate to send such a criminal to the Arch? Um... it might be sort of disrespectful as an offering, wouldn't it? [Sendhel] I'm not a theologian, darling, I don't know. If the Arch doesn't want him it can spit him back out I suppose.

  • Xandhil glances at Justen, and tries to remember what we know about the arch here

[Xandhil] Do you know when they are planning this? [Sendhel] That, I'm afraid I don't know. [Cesar] It would be better if they just cut his throat in a back room somewhere, with no witnesses at all. [Sendhel] You're so cute when you're bloodthirsty.

  • Kalman rolls his eyes slightly

[Xandhil] . o O (true though.... about the throat slitting ].]) [Kalman] Whatever audience they give him, he's going to take advantage of it. [Sendhel] So he shouts some slogans to whatever pathetic little crowd might be there? [Kalman] We don't know. He's not limited to slogans. [Xandhil] . o O ( he's fishing ].] ) [Sendhel] Well, they're not going to let him get away.

  • Sendhel says idly

[Xandhil] . o O (don't take the bait - he doesn't want to get away though ].]) [Xandhil] of course not.

  • Xandhil agrees

[Kalman] Just try to imagine, for a moment, what the worst is he could do. Then go further than that. He's a mass murderer, he won't stop at speech-making. [Sendhel] Are you suggesting you don't trust our esteemed council to control him?

  • Sendhel teases

[Kalman] No, of course not.

  • Xandhil eyes Kalman
  • Kalman 's expression remains impassive
  • Sendhel laughs

[Sendhel] No, of course not.

  • Sendhel echoes him

[Xandhil] Anyway... [Xandhil] It's good to have some idea what they're going to do with him, even if there's no chance to see if in person.

  • Kalman nods

[Kalman] Thank you for your assistance. [Sendhel] Oh, it was nothing - well, nothing you can't pay me back for.

  • Sendhel says with a sly smile

[Cesar] Yes, thank you. [Cesar] We do have to ... uh, tend to our business plans. But... can I see you out? [Sendhel] Always, darling. Always.

  • Cesar exchanges a brief look and a nod with Kalman, and then rises to show Sendhel out.

[Sendhel] A pleasure to meet you.... I have the nagging feeling we've met before.

  • Sendhel says to you on his way out.
  • Xandhil shakes his head

[Xandhil] i'm afraid not. [Sendhel] Perhaps I'd recognize you better with fewer clothes ;) [Xandhil] I think you would definitely remember that [Sendhel] Oh, I'm sure it would be indelibly engraved in my memory.

  • Sendhel gives you a wink and departs with Cesar
  • Kalman gives a bit of a sigh and sinks back in his chair once Sen is safely gone.

[Xandhil] well... that was.... something o_O [Kalman] He's something, yes. [Ruchard] Sending Willem through the Arch would be ... a terrible idea, like you said.

  • Ruchard seems less preoccupied with Sen's shenanigans and more with that point @_@

[Xandhil] yes [Xandhil] I don't even entirely know what it would mean here but.... it would be bad @_@

  • Xandhil wonders what it would do to the chancellor back home @_@

[Ruchard] At all costs, we should try to avoid that [Ruchard] even if it does mean, ah, slitting his throat in a back room, so to speak.

  • Xandhil nods

[Xandhil] right [Xandhil] we should get going then, as soon as possible? [Ruchard] Yes, as soon as Cesar's sister is back, I think. [Ruchard] Well, and Cesar too, of course. [Justen] I guess I'll get my gear, then.

  • Justen says with a glance at you
  • Xandhil nods

[Xandhil] me too [Xandhil] we should meet back here? [Kalman] Yes - I'll gather some supplies as well. [Xandhil] okay

  • Ruchard doesn't have anything to gather, but he'll just chill for a bit ;)
  • Justen will go with you to your room, then

[Justen] ... how are you doing? I mean with... you know. the Sendhel thing.

  • Justen asks once you're safely out of earshot of people

[Xandhil] um, okay [Xandhil] Glad there were lots of people around [Justen] not too weirded out? [Xandhil] No.

  • Justen nods

[Xandhil] I think if I'd had to deal with him on my own it would have been different [Xandhil] but there were other things to distract him and I have other things to worry about. [Justen] yeah...

  • Justen squeezes your hand anyway
  • Xandhil smiles and gives him a kiss

[Justen] he and Cesar kind of have a thing, I guess? I'm not really sure of the details of what's going on there. [Xandhil] yeah me either [Xandhil] for some reason, my father didn't elaborate on all of that :p [Justen] heh [Justen] I was going to ask, did I miss something juicy in those notes? ;) [Xandhil] I don't think it is the sort of thing he would have written about @_@ [Justen] yeah... [Xandhil] liker, I knew he had something to do with Cesar coming to, uh, work for Kalman [Xandhil] but nothing 'juicy' ;p [Xandhil] and I'm totally okay with that @_@ [Xandhil] anyway [Xandhil] I'm fine [Xandhil] how are you? [Justen] Okay... I mean, kind of anxious about this plan. [Xandhil] still want to try praying?

  • Xandhil nods

[Justen] ...yeah. [Xandhil] yeah, there isn't a whole lot to it - the plan I mean - but there's not a lot more we can do

  • Xandhil squeezes his hand

[Xandhil] when? [Xandhil] like... do we pre-pray? or just go for it at the time? [Xandhil] both? [Justen] I really have no idea @_@ [Xandhil] maybe both, to hedge out bets :p [Justen] I guess it can't hurt to pre-pray...

  • Justen says a bit uncertainly

[Xandhil] let them know we're out here? [Justen] yeah [Xandhil] do you remember when were were in Am?

  • Justen nods

[Xandhil] After I'd been ..hurt

  • Xandhil takes his hands
  • Justen holds yours tightly

[Xandhil] Maybe we should pray like that?

  • Justen nods slowly, smiling

[Justen] make a circle with me?

  • Xandhil nods

[Justen] . o O (Please) [Xandhil] . o O (Please if you can hear us, Emkathon - we're here, and this place needs mercy) [Justen] . o O (Please... for justice, Father, if you're listening - this isn't their fault, they don't deserve this punishment)

  • Justen 's hot, burning energy surges through you, feeding in a loop that you've created

[Xandhil] (yes.. let us...help) [Xandhil] (help us)

  • Justen 's mouth is yours, and your cock is his, and you can feel everything from both sides of the circle
  • Xandhil feels is burn though him, sending it back out, sending out more of himself to make more room for justen, in his mouth, in his core...
  • Justen writhes and arches and you know it won't be long, not with this power flowing through you both
  • Xandhil squirms with him, letting this carry him as far as it can @_@

[Xandhil] . o O (this, forever this @_@) [Justen] . o O (open to you, for you, for anything, please) [Xandhil] . o O (Please)

  • Justen 's thoughts seem to pass through your mind like lightning- you can tell they're not yours, but they feel so familiar, so right
  • Justen struggles to grasp something that's beyond him - maybe that's beyond anyone
  • Xandhil tries to...help?
  • Xandhil lends him his energy, and strength, we're so close, almost one...
  • Justen seems to grasp it just for a instant before his mind trembles and lets go, flooding you, your mouth, your mind, with himself
  • Xandhil is released as well @_@

[Justen] t-that.. gods @_@

  • Justen manages to choke out

[Xandhil] un huh

  • Xandhil squirms around and limpets
  • Justen is just as clingy for once

[Xandhil] you okay?

  • Xandhil manages after a moment
  • Justen nods

[Xandhil] I think they heard us @_@ [Justen] yeah... I thought I could hear them too.

  • Xandhil nods

[Justen] but I don't know what... what it means, or... [Xandhil] we'll see

  • Justen nods

[Xandhil] I love you [Justen] I love you too

  • Xandhil is still panting
  • Justen buries his face in your shoulder and holds on tight
  • Xandhil kisses his neck

[Xandhil] We have to get going though

  • Xandhil says, not actually loosening his grip any
  • Justen nods, a bit reluctantly

[Justen] I guess we'll probably have to pray some other way in the middle of things, if we need to... [Xandhil] we can improvise [Justen] folks might find it distracting otherwise ;) [Xandhil] i bet they wouldn't complain [Xandhil] well [Xandhil] maybe Ruchard [Xandhil] and Alma [Justen] heh [Justen] definitely Alma

  • Justen gives you more kisses
  • Xandhil kisses back, slowly easing himself more apart
  • Justen stretches tight muscles, gradually de-limpeting from you

[Xandhil] limp on out to meet the others? [Xandhil] ...Well they probably aren't wondering too hard at what's keeping us ].]

  • Justen nods
  • Xandhil will grab his things

[Justen] hey we might still make it back before Cesar, who knows ;)

  • Xandhil savours the lingering burning sensation in his lips

[Xandhil] heh [Xandhil] maybe

  • Justen gets himself pantsed again and then into his armor
  • Xandhil helps
  • Xandhil shimmies into his chain shirt as well

[Justen] ... you have the amulet too? [Xandhil] yes [Xandhil] just in case

  • Justen nods
  • Justen grabs his weapon and is ready to go, then @_@