Ye Olde Adventure Worlde session 67
The ongoing battles all coalesce in a showdown with Orcus in the streets of Nēšu Abamātu. Eyllia and Lysa fight their way through the streets. May makes a great sacrifice to don the crown and claim its power. The River brings Korivan to the heart of the battle. Indurie leave the fae realm to find himself in the thick of the combat. Laris claims his birthright and leads the Kai Do Arat to face the avatar of the Demon Prince of Hell.
- Session date: 2020-08-16
May prepares to claim the crown and must make an appropriate sacrifice
<May> Induriel... Faire... It's time.
<May> We need the crown.
* NPC1 is now known as Faire
* Faire looks stricken, but has no argument.
<May> You know who that is.
* Faire nods mechanically.
<May> We have no choice.
* May seems to falter for a moment but then turns and heads for the stairs.
* Faire follows after, though there's little he can contribute.
* May will head down to the storeroom where the crown is being kept.
<May> Help me remove the wards.
<Induriel> Do not watch, Lord Faire. It blinded me once; until it is worn, it may have the same effect.
* NPC2 is now known as Sahhiru
* Sahhiru is waiting in the room when you arrive.
<Induriel> You can help remove the wards, but only those of Infernal background may cast eyes upon it safely until it is upon Mamitu's brow.
<Sahhiru> He's right, Lord Faire.
<Sahhiru> This is a task for Mamitu and myself.
* May looks at Faire and Induriel.
* May nods.
<May> If I don't survive this... thank you. Both of you. For everything.
* Faire frowns, his face a mess of warring emotions.
* Induriel nods
* May will hug Induriel.
<Induriel> It has been my privilege, Winyamo. But it is not over yet.\
<May> I know.
<May> One way or the other.
<Induriel> We will await you below. Come, Lord Faire.
* May will grab faire's wrist.
* Faire had not moved just yet.
* May will pull him close and kiss him.
* Faire kisses May passionately.
<Faire> (quietly) I'm not ready to lose you.
<May> I'm not ready to lose me either.
* Faire manages a smile at that.
<May> I'll do what I can, but whatever happens, stay safe.
* Faire nods.
<Faire> Gods go with you.
<May> And with you.
* Faire gives May another quick kiss and departs with Induriel.
* May lets him go.
* Sahhiru watches the exchange with a small, grim smile.
* Induriel exchanges a look with Sahhiru, then leaves with Faire
* Sahhiru gives Induriel a longing look as he leaves.
<Sahhiru> (To May) You do not have to be the one to do this.
<May> You know I do.
<May> This is what you've been preparing me for my whole life.
* Sahhiru sighs and nods.
<Sahhiru> Perhaps I should have been preparing myself.
* May smiles sadly and hugs him.
* Sahhiru will step over to hug May.
* Sahhiru produces an ornate dagger May has never seen before.
* May raises an eyebrow.
<Sahhiru> Power requires sacrifice.
* Sahhiru smiles.
<Sahhiru> It's time I returned to the great war, esibaru.
<May> I can't...
<Sahhiru> It's all right.
<Sahhiru> I won't be leaving you.
<May> I can't do this alone...
<Sahhiru> You won't be.
* May starts to cry.
* Sahhiru reaches up to brush a tear aside.
<Sahhiru> A father could never be prouder, Mamitu.
* May keeps crying and hugs him again, harder.
* Sahhiru hugs her back tightly.
* May sobs but shakily takes the knife from him.
<Sahhiru> Swift and sure.
* Sahhiru gives May a fortifying nod and smile.
* May nods, tears streaming down her face.
<May> For the gods... for Nesu Abamatu...
<May> I love you uncle.
<Sahhiru> I love you, Mamitu.
* May raises the knife.
* May brings it down, just like Sahhiru taught her.
* Sahhiru remains stoic, sinking slowly to the floor.
* May holds his head in her hands.
<YOAW_Narrator> His lifeblood spills out, tracing the lines of the ritual circle. When May finally turns to look, the box is already open, the crown resting within.
<Sahhiru> (Whoops, ww)
<Sahhiru> (You guys get it ;) )
* May approaches it slowly and looks in.
<YOAW_Narrator> May can feel the power of the crown calling to her.
* May pauses for a moment, looks back at Sahhiru and gathers her will.
* May then reaches in and picks up the crown...
Laris wields the Scyteh and rides into the city
<YOAW_Narrator> Laris, from your position outside the city, you would have seen Orcus descend, the first part of the fight with Gladius, and then nothing but the monstrous roar of victory behind the city walls.
* Faire is now known as Rufus_Metillius
* Sahhiru is now known as Harbinger
<Harbinger> The great enemy...
* Laris looks over at Harbinger
<Laris> Is this what you came here for?
* Harbinger nods.
<Harbinger> I believe so.
<Rufus_Metillius> What does that mean?
<Harbinger> We must defeat him.
<Laris> What can I do to help you?
<Harbinger> You must fight. Call your people. Take up the weapon.
* Harbinger gestures to the Turathi army outside the walls.
<Harbinger> Are not the foe you are meant to fight.
* Laris looks over to Rufus.
<Laris> The weapon. The one guarded by the Kai do Arat. I need to use it now.
<Rufus_Metillius> But it's back at the castle...
* Harbinger shakes his head.
<Laris> I ... trust that they can bring it to me.
<Harbinger> It is bound to you, as champion.
<Harbinger> Call them, and call it.
* Laris takes Rufus' hand first.
<Laris> Please tell them I love them, if I'm not able to do so myself.
* Rufus_Metillius takes a breath and nods.
<Rufus_Metillius> I will.
<Rufus_Metillius> I don't know what to say.
<Rufus_Metillius> I love you. You are the best man I have ever known.
<Rufus_Metillius> I want to say come back to me, but I know the correct thing to say is do your duty.
<Rufus_Metillius> So I will say this: do what you must, Laris Valerius Corvis.
<Laris> I love you too. Protect Dianthea and the child and... I will protect you, and them, with all of my power.
* Laris kisses him.
* Rufus_Metillius kisses back fiercely.
* Laris steps back, taking a deep breath, and calls upon the Kai do Arat, summoning them to him.
<YOAW_Narrator> From one moment to the next, soundlessly, the Kai do Arat surround Laris. Ulkash kneels before Laris, holding the black scythe up to him.
* Rufus_Metillius is now known as Ulkash
<Laris> Thank you.
* Laris takes hold of the scythe.
<YOAW_Narrator> As he does so, it is no longer a scythe, but a gleaming black bow, its surface alive with sigils terrible to look upon.
* Laris is a little relieved at that. at least he knows how to use a bow.
<YOAW_Narrator> A shadow creeps up Laris's arm to his shoulder and upper chest, stopping at his dragonmark.
<YOAW_Narrator> It is cold, a bitter cold that even a shadar-kai can feel.
* Laris shivers
<Harbinger> It is time.
* Laris nods and looks for his place, for his target.
<YOAW_Narrator> He can sense the presence of the demon lord, beyond the wall, on the side of the city near the river.
<Laris> I need to get to the other side.
<Ulkash> Then we ride.
<YOAW_Narrator> In the same manner of the Kai do Arat's appearance, spectral mounts appear next to them.
<YOAW_Narrator> One waits next to Laris, another by Harbinger.
* Laris takes his mount.
* Harbinger does the same.
<YOAW_Narrator> As they do so, they take on the same spectral mien as the Kai do Arat.
* Ulkash grins.
<Ulkash> Walls and blades will mean little to you for now.
* Laris nods grimly.
* Laris will raise his arm to signal to the troops to follow him, and set off.
* Ulkash blows a long call on a ghostly warhorn, and the Kai do Arat charge after Laris.
The River breaks free of demonic control, and brings Korivan to the city to face the final threat
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan remains in the spirit realm, aiding the river in her fight against the Turathi.
* Ulkash is now known as River
<River> It hurts...
<River> It is static and solid and I am not meant for this...
* Korivan nods
<Korivan> Soon, we will destroy it @_@
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan, you can grasp from the ancestors they are making progress on the ice dam.
<Korivan> It cannot stand... against us.
<Korivan> Can you feel them? @_@
<River> They are...like tiny daggers...or biting insects...
<River> A swarm, carving my flesh, binding me...
<Korivan> The ancestors?
<River> The demons.
<River> The ancestors, they fight, they break and shatter and chip and I...
* River pauses, curling up in pain.
<Korivan> YOu fight... and we will swat awat this swarm @_@
* Korivan grins
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan, you can feel the burst in the dam, the cracking that becomes a roar.
<YOAW_Narrator> The water floods downstream.
* River holds out her hand.
* Korivan will take it
<River> We will take our revenge.
<Korivan> Yes @_@
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan finds himself at the head of the waters with the river spirit. A wave leaps the bank and floods over a portion of the Turathi troops too near the bank.
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan, you can sense the great demonic evil that has descended upon the city.
* Korivan turns towards it and snarls
<YOAW_Narrator> The warcry of your ancestors echoes in your ears.
* Korivan will join in, and call out to Bane as well
<River> That is where the true battle lies?
<Korivan> Yes @_@
<Korivan> Demon....avatar @_@
<River> Then that is where we fight.
Eyllia and Lisa rish to Gladius
<YOAW_Narrator> Eyllia, you and Lysa have been making your way through the city, fighting demons and trying to direct the citizens to safety. (As I recall?)
<Eyllia> (that was our incredibly reckless plan, yes)
<YOAW_Narrator> Well, you've managed to do just that, taking down several small groups of demons and rescuing several knots of citizens, sending them on their way to the temples.
<YOAW_Narrator> You're both on the ground to see the storm clear, and Orcus descend.
* River is now known as Lysa
<Lysa> What the hell is that?
<Eyllia> Void if I know, but it can't be good
<Lysa> Oh, thanks gods, Gladius.
<Eyllia> Show it what Primal power is!
<YOAW_Narrator> The two of you watch the short fight between the dragon and the demon, until they crash down not far from where you are.
<YOAW_Narrator> You can't quite make out what's happening, but you hear a great roar from (presumably) the demon.
<Eyllia> Gladius! I don't know if there is anything we can do to help him, but we should at least try.
* Lysa looks at Eyllia and nods.
<YOAW_Narrator> The two of you can charge off in that direction.
Lady Morelos sends her champion into the fray
* Lysa is now known as Faire
<Faire> Should we wait here? Or go back to help with the warding?
* Faire looks worried and unsure.
<Induriel> It will give us something to do. I do not think we can help Mamitu by simply waiting here.
* Faire nods.
<Faire> All right. We should get dow-
* Faire seems to freeze in place.
<Induriel> My lord? What is it?
* Harbinger is now known as Morelos
<Morelos> Your place is not hiding behind these walls.
* Morelos 's voice seems to be coming from behind you.
* Induriel turns to face her
<Morelos> The might of Hell and Arth and Shadow go to face this beast.
<Induriel> Where may I then serve best, my lady?
* Morelos motions with her hand, and a shimmering portal appears in the air next to her.
<Morelos> Faerie must join the battle.
<Induriel> My lady.
* Induriel takes a deep breath, and steps through as indicated.
<YOAW_Narrator> He finds himself atop a building overlooking one of the city plazas near the riverside. A short distance away lies Gladius's body, carelessly thrown into (and partially through) the city wall. Induriel can see two figure running towards the towering figure of Orcus, who is slowly making his way across the open space.
The players are now assembled and the fight unfolds
<YOAW_Narrator> Eyllia, you and Lysa come running, and see the colossal demonic figure. It takes a moment for you to also spot Gladius. In the distance, you hear a dull rushing roar.
<Eyllia> Oh no!
<YOAW_Narrator> Induriel, you feel energized, moreso than you ever have in ritual, as though magic infused you, awaiting your call.
* Faire is now known as Lysa
<Lysa> Falters a moment, looking from Gladius, to Orcus, to Eyllia.
* Induriel tries to draw on his knowledge - what approach will work on such a Prince of the Abyss?
<YOAW_Narrator> (Perhaps, for now, trying to slow him?)
<Induriel> Have courage. We may yet prevail.
<YOAW_Narrator> (That was obviously meant to be a /me thing for Lysa, sorry. She's not narrating her actions. ;) )
<Eyllia> Maybe Gladius isn't dead, just badly injured. If he can change we can drag him free and escape.
* Lysa nods, and runs in that direction.
* Eyllia will follow
<YOAW_Narrator> The rushing roar gets louder, outside the city wall.
* Induriel calls upon his power to weave illusions to distract Orcus and deflect his attacks from any real targets... but will try a more direct approach if necessary.
<YOAW_Narrator> Orcus roars and unleashes his fury on opponents that fade before him. A few buildings take glancing hits, but the area seems to have cleared of citizens.
<YOAW_Narrator> Eyllia and Lysa reach Gladius, his form still.
<Lysa> Eyllia, I'm not sure...
* Eyllia will work his way up to his head... to see if there is any chance
<Eyllia> (her way)
<YOAW_Narrator> As she does so, Eyllia can see the river rushing downstream in its bed just on the other side of the wall.
<YOAW_Narrator> Gladius seems non-responsive...
* Eyllia will speak into whatever is left of what she thinks is his ear
<YOAW_Narrator> There's no response from the dragon. The river barrels down its path.
<Eyllia> If there is any strength left in you, we can take you away from here... but you have to help us. Like this you are too big to move. Please Gladius!
<YOAW_Narrator> The river seems to turn, flowing up and over the wall, Gladius, and Eyllia.
<YOAW_Narrator> Eyllia, you feel a presence in the rushing torrent.
<YOAW_Narrator> It seems to be Korivan. You can feel the pull of power like when you joined the thunderstorm.
* Eyllia reaches out with her soul
<Eyllia> . o O (my soul is water. I am the dancer that ends our foes... let me help guide your strikes and take revenge for our fallen friends!)
<YOAW_Narrator> You find yourself at the head of the wave with Korivan and another figure. The torrent rushes over the empty plaza and slams into Orcus, surprising the demon who was occupied with Induriel's illusions. His feet go out from under him.
<YOAW_Narrator> Water hisses and boils in a circle, which rises in low flames as a figure ascends from it.
<YOAW_Narrator> May stands at the center of a ritual circle of flame, fiery wings stretching from her back and the iron crown on her brow.
<YOAW_Narrator> Orcus turns and spits a curse at the new figure.
<YOAW_Narrator> Eyllia and Korivan can continue their watery assault, the howls of the Hrieffen ancestors calling for the demon's blood.
<May> You are not welcome here, demon of the pit. Go back where you came from.
* Lysa is now known as Orcus
<Orcus> You will fall, pretender, and your gods with you.
<May> Maybe. But not to you. And not today.
* Orcus rises amid the torrent surrounding him. He lifts his mace for a massive strike.
<Orcus> Induriel, from your vantage point, you can see a silvery wave passing through the city towards your battle.
* May lifts her Dragon mark hand to Orcus and summons spectral chains to bind him and hold him where he is.
<YOAW_Narrator> Flaming iron chains rise from the ground, coiling around the demon's limbs.
<May> You will not harm my friends.
<YOAW_Narrator> A wave rises to intercept the swing of his mace, knocking it back.
<YOAW_Narrator> A shimmering portal opens as it goes wide, and the terrible weapon tumbles out of Orcus's grip.
<YOAW_Narrator> The waves circle, creating a shield for the rest of the city, delineating the extent of this fight.
<YOAW_Narrator> The spectral army of the Kai do Arat ride through the waves, Laris at their head.
* May tightens the chains, pulling the demon's limbs out to his sides, opening a target for Laris.
* Orcus thrashes in his bonds, but is weakened without the symbol of his power.
* Laris will take aim once he's close enough
<YOAW_Narrator> The black arrow streaks from the bow silently, impacting Orcus's chest with the howl of a thousand damned souls. A shadow like the one on Laris's arm creeps over the demon lord's flesh as he writhes, screaming curses.
<YOAW_Narrator> The fiery chains pull him down, until they, too, are over taken by the shadow, and the demon lord of undeath seems to collapse into himself, leaving an inky pool of darkness that itself soon fades. The silence is deafening after his dying roar.
<Korivan> (how magically fucked up is this place right now and is there any way to cleanse it?)
<YOAW_Narrator> (Working with the river and the ancestors, you think you can cleanse it.)
* Korivan will work on that, then
In the wake of Orcus's defeat - Saḫḫiru reurns as Nobaru, lord of beginnings
* May will watch the demon disappear and then turn to her friends.
<May> Are you all ok?
<YOAW_Narrator> (You can all gather through various means. Induriel fey steps from the roof, the river can retreat, leaving Eyllia and a projection of Korivan, etc.)
* Induriel extends his senses, trying to evaluate where fighting may still be happening
<YOAW_Narrator> (There's still fighting west of the city, between Laris's forces and the Turathi.)
* Eyllia moves to give her friend a hug but pauses unsure if she should
<Korivan> Are you @_@
* May will hug her.
<Laris> The battle continues, to the west of the city.
<May> I'm ok.. for now.
<May> The fight isn't over.
* Orcus is now known as Sahhiru
<Sahhiru> It is. They simply do not know it yet.
* Sahhiru rises from the portal May came in through.
* May turns, astonished.
* Sahhiru 's skin has a slight golden cast to it, and wings spread from his back. He is clad in runed armor.
* Sahhiru smiles.
* May 's eyes well up with tears.
<Sahhiru> You have done well.
<Sahhiru> All of you.
* Korivan just @_@ at him (and everythign right now, really)
<May> ...what do we do now?
* Sahhiru steps over to Korivan and Eyllia.
<Sahhiru> (looks over at May, Induriel, and Laris.)
<Sahhiru> Take care of them.
<Sahhiru> You are all stronger together.
* May nods.
* Korivan also
* Sahhiru looks back at Korivan and Eyllia for confirmation, then nods, placing a hand on each of their shoulders for a moment.
* Sahhiru turns to Induriel.
<Sahhiru> Continue to teach them, my love.
* Sahhiru steps forward to give him a kiss.
* Eyllia nods of course
* Induriel returns the kiss passionately
<Induriel> You... you are leaving us?
* Sahhiru breaks it off after a moment, turning to Laris.
<Sahhiru> (Oh, whoops)
<Sahhiru> I cannot stay.
<Sahhiru> My time grows short even now.
* Sahhiru then will turn to Laris. ;)
<Sahhiru> What can I say to you?
<Laris> You don't need to...
* Sahhiru smiles sadly.
<Sahhiru> Guide her as I would.
* Laris nods
* Sahhiru steps forward to kiss Laris tenderly.
<Sahhiru> (If he's okay with that.)
* Laris is
* Sahhiru steps back after a moment.
* Sahhiru pauses, then turns to May.
<Sahhiru> My little tribute. The greatest honor I could know.
<Sahhiru> Lead them.
<May> Do you have to leave? There's so much... things I still don't know...
<Sahhiru> There are battles beyond this one, but I am not abandoning you.
* May nods.
<Sahhiru> There is one thing I need from you, though.
* Sahhiru lifts his hands to her brow, and, when he pulls them away, a crown of fire sits between them. The iron crown remains, but the wings of fire fade from May's back.
<Sahhiru> This was not meant for mortals, not even ones so great as you.
* May nods.
<Sahhiru> I must go to make a place in my home, much as you have.
<Sahhiru> You have my love and support, always.
<May> It... didn't match most of my outfits anyway.
* Sahhiru smiles.
<May> I love you... father.
<Sahhiru> And I you.
* Sahhiru raises the crown, then stops.
<Sahhiru> I suppose there is one more thing I would ask of you.
<May> Of course...
<Sahhiru> If you would honor me, do so by my own name. Nobaru, lord of beginnings.
<May> I will.
* Sahhiru nods.
<Sahhiru> With that, he places the crown of flames on his brow, and is gone.
* Morelos is now known as Ulkash
* Laris turns to her.
<Ulkash> The same is true of what you hold.
<Ulkash> It is not meant for mortals.
* Sahhiru is now known as Harbinger
* Laris nods and will hold it out to her.
* Ulkash steps aside.
* Harbinger is now known as Avidia
* Avidia steps forward.
* Avidia smiles.
* Laris offers it to her instead, then.
* Avidia smiles proudly.
<Laris> Thank you for the honour of using it, however briefly.
<Avidia> You did so well.
* Laris smiles at his mother's praise.
<Laris> I just did what I was supposed to do.
<Avidia> You always do.
<YOAW_Narrator> She smiles again, nods, and she and the Kai do Arat fade.
<YOAW_Narrator> (Making your way back to the fight, then?)
* Laris will want to get back to the battle, yes
<Korivan> (I'm not 100% sure where Koivan really is.... but yes :)
The rest of the Turathi forces learn of their defeat ;)
<YOAW_Narrator> You can make your way to the walls, where you watch (and participate in) the rout of the Turathi forces. Korivan and the river's wave threw one of their flanks into disarray, and Kraaz led his cavalry to take advantage, causing their line to falter and fold.
<YOAW_Narrator> (Korivan, at this point, probably wakes up to his worried apprentices back outside the city walls.)
* Korivan will tell them that we have won
<YOAW_Narrator> The Turathi break and attempt to flee. Some may make it to the northern forests, but likely not many. Some surrender, though the 'emperor' fights to the last.
* May will begin organizing the city recovery efforts
<Korivan> (time for slaves and loot... gotta make the ancestors feel properly honoured)
<YOAW_Narrator> Korivan can lead the booyahg in a victory ceremony.
<YOAW_Narrator> Kraaz is going to want to celebrate, big time.
<Korivan> (oh yes! he is not alone!)
<YOAW_Narrator> (Maybe a good time for a wedding ceremony? ;) )
<May> ( :3 )
<May> (Wedding/rededication ceremony for the city)
<Induriel> (In the name of Nobaru, Lord of Beginnings?)
* Avidia is now known as Dianthea
Laris returns to his wife after the battle ends
* Laris can look for Dianthea after the battle?
<YOAW_Narrator> (Sure :) )
<YOAW_Narrator> (That's why I changed nicks.)
* Dianthea is presumably watching over people at the temple of the Raven Queen.
<Laris> (I just noticed, I wasn't sure if you were still too busy in the other channel :)
<YOAW_Narrator> (I can multitask :) )
* Laris will go there, then.
* Dianthea has just finished wrapping a wound, tying off the bandage.
<YOAW_Narrator> Her clothes are bloody and dirty, but she appears unhurt.
* Laris probably has looked better himself.
<Laris> Dianthea...I'm here.
* Dianthea looks over tiredly. It takes a moment for it to register, then she rushes forward to hug Laris.
<Dianthea> Thank the Queen you're alive!
<Dianthea> I was so worried.
* Laris holds her close.
<Laris> I'm all right. Rufus is safe too.
* Dianthea cries a little.
<Dianthea> I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm...
<Dianthea> I'm just so relieved.
<Laris> you don't need to apologize.
<Laris> I was worried too. I didn't know where you were, whether you were in the fort, or here, or ... when the city was being attacked, whether you were somewhere safe.
<Dianthea> Safer than you were, I'm sure.
* Dianthea frowns.
<Dianthea> What happened to your arm?
<Laris> I... I had to use the weapon. The one the Kai do Arat guard.
<YOAW_Narrator> If Dianthea had color to drain from her face, it would be doing so now.
* Dianthea takes Laris's hand.
<May> (ww, sorry)
<Dianthea> Are you all right?
<Laris> It was what I had to do. And it did what needed to be done. I don't know what effects it might have.
<Laris> But I feel all right for now. Other than exhausted...
* Dianthea pulls his hand up to kiss it.
<Dianthea> We'll deal with it, whatever happens.
<Dianthea> We should get you somewhere you can lay down. Back to the keep? Does that sound all right?
* Laris smiles wearily at that.
<Laris> Yes, that would be all right. I don't know what I should be doing, but... I'll probably think more clearly once I have some rest.
<Dianthea> Then I think what you should be doing is resting. Come. I'll walk with you.
* Dianthea will lead Laris out of the temple and off to get some sleep.
<Laris> thank you...
Hraal and Gaath also reunite in the aftermath
<YOAW_Narrator> (Where/when are you wanting to look for Kraaz?)
<Korivan> after the battle, presumably?
<YOAW_Narrator> (Like, on the battlefield, or at camp?)
<Korivan> (Lets say on the battlefield as things are winding down, if that's logistically feasible)
<YOAW_Narrator> (That works.)
* Kraaz is sitting on a captured Turathi wagon, holding a helmet full of water for his horse to drink.
* Korivan is leaning on his staff, sill kind of wiped from all that magical exertion
* Korivan pats the horses's neck
<Korivan> Bane and the ancestors...are pleased.
* Kraaz looks up and grins.
<Korivan> As am I.
<Kraaz> I had a feeling.
* Kraaz gestures for Korivan to come sit.
<Kraaz> (softly, to his horse) You did good.
* Korivan will sit
<Korivan> We fought Orcus. In the city.
<Kraaz> Are you here? Or am I seeing a ghost?
* Kraaz reaches out to pat Korivan's leg.
<Kraaz> You seem solid enough.
* Kraaz smiles.
<Korivan> I am.... I fought.... in spirit. With the River.
<Korivan> It was.... Hrieffen Orak Laris who made the killing shot.
* Kraaz grins.
<Kraaz> A Hrieffen, as it should be.
<Kraaz> Who else fought?
<Korivan> May. She wore a crown of flames... of Hell. Sahhiru is gone back to them now.
<Korivan> Eyllia, with me, and the river
<Korivan> Induriel, with the power of his Fae mistress
* Kraaz nods.
<Kraaz> A story for the legends.
* Kraaz bumps Korivan with his shoulder.
<Kraaz> All I got to do was rout the last army of Turath.
<YOAW_Narrator> (Turath, rather)
<Korivan> A warrior's glory.
<Korivan> Bane is still pleased
<Kraaz> While you fought the battle of the gods.
<Korivan> ...but not *as* pleased
* Korivan grins
<Kraaz> Hraal and Gaath, as we are meant to be.
* Kraaz smirks at Korivan, and punches his shoulder companionably.
* Korivan can punch him ack, but then will kiss him
* Kraaz smiles and kisses back.
<Korivan> Nest we will see... what we can make of this place
<Korivan> but for now.... we celebrate our victories @_@
* Kraaz grins, waggles his eyebrows, and motions at the wagon bed you just happen to have to yourselves at the moment.
* Korivan can join him there, for sure :V