Diablotin 3 session 53

From RocksfallWiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Diablotin 3 session logs
Previous Session 53 Next

Summary

Session

Session date: May 28, 2017
Diablotin date:

Prologue

<DiablotinNarrator> basically, you're in the First World trying to rescue Jonas, who is a tree.

<DiablotinNarrator> You got there, you met up with Eletheni, who gave some info on what happened there after you left last time, and then you were travelling to the Weeping Woods, which is where Jonas apparently is.

<DiablotinNarrator> you had stopped to camp overnight at the end of last session

<DiablotinNarrator> (you got there via Lathra's Plane Shift, which was why you arrived some distance away)

<DiablotinNarrator> I assume you'll set watches overnight

<Denise> (yarp... I can take a mid-might one since I don't have spells ;p)

<DiablotinNarrator> okay

<Aubrienne> (Denise's might is anything but mid)

<Denise> (hee, true)

The party tries to come up with a plan

<DiablotinNarrator> Your night passes uneventfully, with the exception of the usual weirdness of the First World. Unusual noises, colours in the night sky, etc. When you wake up, there's a bubbling stream flowing near your camp that wasn't there before.

<Denise> oh neat :3

  • Denise will see if it is drinkable

<Aubrienne> Thank goodness that didn't go *through* our camp.

<Denise> yeah

<Argent> probably not a good idea to drink it

<Hugonel> Yes, let's try not to affect anything beyond what we need to to get Jonas and get home.

  • Argent will refresh Greater Longstrider and GMW on his rapier

<Hettienne> 'less you wanna grow some antlers or some shit

<Aubrienne> (Dorien should get some samples)

<Argent> think how hard it would be to find a hat?

<Denise> we'd have to go back to ice briar an' ask the cold Rider where he gets his :p

  • Eletheni chuckles slightly at that
  • Denise looks at her

<Denise> D'you know if he got to be with his boyfriend after all that?

<Eletheni> I have not heard of him being summoned elsewhere, so I assume so?

  • Argent will GMW denis's fist as well

<Denise> well, that's nice

<Denise> oh neat :)

<Hugonel> So, what is our plan for today?

<Argent> march in, find Jonas, leave?

<Denise> it'd be nice if it were gonna be that easy

<Hugonel> Indeed. Anything more complicated than that? Anything we need to be aware of about this region, Eletheni?

<Denise> is there some way e can figure out better where he is in there?

<Eletheni> The Weeping Woods are an area to be cautious of. It was created from grief and creatures of grief are drawn to it. I myself will only travel as far as the edge of the woods, and wait for you there.

<Denise> so, like monsters?

<Denise> what kinda monsters are drawn to grief?

  • Denise looks to Eletheni, and also people in the party who have demostrated knowledge of such things (Gen :p)

<Eletheni> Sometimes fey beings can be corrupted or changed by an excess of sorrow.

<Denise> (or whoever reall!)

<Eletheni> For instance, a creature that is normally known for good cheer and happiness, like a nymph or pixie or satyr, can be drawn so deeply into sorrow that it is like a kind of madness to them.

<Denise> can it be fixed or do you just gotta fight 'em?

<Eletheni> I would not say that it is impossible to fix, but you might not have a chance before they attempt to kill you.

<Denise> okay

<Aubrienne> Fair enough, but I'd prefer to avoid killing someone who can't help themselves.

  • Eletheni nods

<Aubrienne> (Aubrienne would probably say "hurting", rather than "killing")

<Eletheni> I wish you well in your efforts.

<Hugonel> Will you come with us, Eletheni?

<Eletheni> As far as the edge of the woods, but no further.

<Denise> she already said no...

  • Hugonel seems disappointed.

<Hugonel> I understand.

<Argent> how big are these woods?

<Eletheni> (Denise, in answer to your question about how to locate Jonas, I think Aubrienne has a reasonable idea where she is - she used her Scrying to see him, and also iirc she rolled a 20 on her knowledge check to know about this place)

<Argent> (just read that... that works)

<Denise> (oh right!)

<Argent> (so we head to the woods)

  • Lathra looks around a lot, and tries a little hop whenever she thinks nobody is looking

<Aubrienne> (And here I was kicking myself I hadn't taken Locate Creature)

  • Eletheni will, as promised, accompany you to the edge of the forest, and pauses there

<Argent> How deep in Aubrienne?

  • Aubrienne answers to the best of her knowledge.

<Eletheni> Good luck in locating your friend.

<Aubrienne> Thank you.

<Argent> (I wanted to know to estimate how long...)

<DiablotinNarrator> (it might be another hour to walk and find him)

<Aubrienne> (Still phrasing)

<DiablotinNarrator> (if that helps with your estimate :)

  • Aubrienne will go ahead and cast Mage Armor, just to be safe
  • Argent casts See Invis, Barkskin, and Circle vs Evil on himself
  • Hettienne is glad of those cold iron bullets >.>
  • Hugonel will cast Mage Armor as well
  • Argent will barkskin Denise as well

<Denise> (oooh!)

  • Hugonel will cast Heroism on himself, and on Argent

<Hugonel> (+2 attacks, saves, skills)

<Denise> well now I feel like I fit right in :V

  • Lathra casts Magic Circle vs Chaos on herself

<Aubrienne> (What are the durations on all that?)

<Argent> (they are all 10 mins per level... so almost 2 hours)

<Aubrienne> Coolio

<Aubrienne> (Coolio, rather)

<DiablotinNarrator> Okay - you head into the forest. You can sense as you walk between the tall trees along shaded footpaths that there is an aura of sadness here. It has a gloomy feel to it that also affects your own moods somewhat.

  • Denise tries to think about happy things, like everyone gettin' married and having babies :3

<DiablotinNarrator> It is not overgrown and wild, but seems carefully tended and cared for, despite its sombre atmosphere.

  • Hettienne makes disgruntled noises
  • Argent settles into grim focus on the task at hand

<DiablotinNarrator> You hear around you a faint droning sound, like a large insect off in the distance somewhere.

<Argent> (in the direction we are going or like to the side of the path?)

<DiablotinNarrator> like in the direction you're going

<Argent> (can we approach quietly so as to not give our presence away as we move ahead)

<DiablotinNarrator> (you can try!)

<Argent> (lets)

<Denise> (si)

Combat ensues in Roll 20

The party takes in a mutilated nymph named Caurisa

<Denise> aww, what's so wrong?

<Aubrienne> (Once she's revived) Is everyone okay?

  • Denise asks the tree as Lathra heald Aubrienne back up

<Nymph> I just wanted to die and you ruined it all! :(

<Denise> but, like, why?

  • Denise asks, then remembes she isn't supposed to look at her, and closes her eyes
  • Hettienne hangs back to avoid looking at crazy-leaves there

<Nymph> My sister died and I'm ... I'm so hideous now, no one can even look at me.

  • Hugonel comes over to Denise and the nymph.

<Denise> I'm sorry about your sister...

<Denise> but like... I dunno.

  • Denise peeks

<Lathra> !roll 4d8+10

  • Denise rolls for Lathra: [ 4d8+10 ] getting [ 6 5 8 4 ] for a total of [ 23 ] which, after the modifier [ 10 ] totals [ 33 ].
  • Aubrienne will look over at the nymph

<Lathra> (Cure critical wounds)

<Aubrienne> (Woo!)

<Denise> like, people are *scared* to look at you 'cause we think you're gonna make us go blind, but if you 8ain't* gonna, well...

<Aubrienne> (To Lathra) Thanks. You're a peach. :)

<Denise> you ain't pretty, maybem but pretty ain't everything

<Denise> what happened to your face>

  • Denise peeks at her
  • Denise asks curiously

<Lathra> Ooh, I'd love a peach... brandy that is!

  • Aubrienne rolls her eyes and smiles.

<Nymph> It was my punishment from the queen...

<Denise> she's kinda a jerk, though

<Denise> she punished our friend for nothin, and we're gonna get him out >:|

<Nymph> your friend?

<Denise> Jonas?

  • Nymph sniffles a little

<Nymph> well... I know where he is.

<Denise> can you help us?

<Aubrienne> (Out or curiosity, this isn't the nymph I talked to before, is it?)

<DiablotinNarrator> Aubrienne - in fact, it is.

<Denise> An, like I *am* really sorry about your sister, but I bet she wouldn't want you to die :(

  • Aubrienne gasps

<Aubrienne> Oh my gods!

<Denise> if somethin' happened to Yv-what?

<Nymph> ... maybe... I guess I can't get in any worse trouble than I already did. And if I get caught, maybe she'll just kill me this time :(

<Aubrienne> The queen...

<Aubrienne> Did she do this to you because you talked to someone about the Woods?

  • Nymph nods

<Aubrienne> Void.

<Aubrienne> Lathra, can you...do anything to help her?

<Nymph> was it you? You sound a little like Theatre, but not quite...

<Aubrienne> What's your name, sweetie?

<Aubrienne> I'm so sorry. It was me. I'm Aubrienne, Theater's...fragment, or something.

<Nymph> C-caurisa

<Lathra> I'm not strong enough to grow somebody eyes back I'm afraid, but it can be done

<Denise> Maybe you can help her clean up her face an bandage them or somethin'?

<DiablotinNarrator> As you stand there talking, the tree starts to stir again. Like it's healing itself, perhaps.

  • Aubrienne will use her handkerchief to try cleaning Caurisa's face, if she'll let her.

<Denise> okay ets get out of here

<Aubrienne> Yeah

<Denise> 'fore that tree gets back up an' movin

  • Aubrienne will help Caurisa up
  • Caurisa will go with you and let you clean her up a bit
  • Argent can use his healers kit to bind her eyes and help clean up her face

<DiablotinNarrator> Although she's blind, Caurisa seems to know her way through the forest pretty well.

<DiablotinNarrator> She will lead you towards a particular grove that looks familiar to you, Aubrienne.

<Denise> okay.... so now what?

Jonas is un-treed

<DiablotinNarrator> At the edge of it is a fairly slender, young-looking tree, that presumably hasn't been there very long.

<Aubrienne> So now we find Jonas. And, if you're willing to come with us, Caurisa, we can see about getting you some help.

<Aubrienne> (I take it that's his?)

<DiablotinNarrator> yes, it's the one you remember from your Scrying

<Aubrienne> This is him. Or his prison. It's somewhat unclear.

<Denise> we're gonna get you outta here, JOnas, don't you worry

  • Denise tells the tree
  • Aubrienne will cast Detect Magic to study the tree

<Hettienne> Hey buddy... we're real sorry we got you into this :(

<Denise> . o O (We shoulda brought a shovel >.>)

<Hettienne> (!! I have a shovel)

<Argent> (doesnt hettie have a multi-tool)

  • Tree waves its branches with perhaps a slight degree of annoyance ;)

<Aubrienne> I don't think we'll need to take him home as a tree.

<Aubrienne> Though I guess as a last resort...

<DiablotinNarrator> Aubrienne - there is moderate transmutation magic on this tree

<DiablotinNarrator> As you peer at it closely, you can vaguely make out the outlines of Jonas' face in the bark - like there's still a faint trace of him there.

<Lathra> If he's cursed by a witchy witch, or a witchy queen, or any sort of creepy cursy character I can try to remove it

<Denise> worth a shot

<Aubrienne> As opposed to a non-witchy witch?

<Aubrienne> I've got Remove Curse and Dispel Magic ready.

<Lathra> Yes well none of the good ones are witchy or people are mean to them

<DiablotinNarrator> Okay - well, who wants to try first on breaking the spell?

<Aubrienne> By all means, Lathra dear. :)

<Lathra> Oh well yes go ahead dear - if it turns out to be more of a wizardy curse then I can try and BREAK it instead.

  • Lathra makes you first no you first hands at Aubrienne

<Aubrienne> Fair enough.

  • Aubrienne will start with Remove Curse, spending a point of AR to boost caster level by 1.
  • Argent will clean the nymph up better while they focus on Jonas

<Aubrienne> !roll 1d20+11

  • Denise rolls for Aubrienne: [ 1d20+11 ] getting [ 6 ] which, after the modifier [ 11 ] totals [ 17 ].

<Aubrienne> (oof)

<DiablotinNarrator> That won't do it, unfortunately.

<Aubrienne> Well, I suppose I can try Dispel...

<Aubrienne> !roll 1d20+11

  • Denise rolls for Aubrienne: [ 1d20+11 ] getting [ 10 ] which, after the modifier [ 11 ] totals [ 21 ].

<DiablotinNarrator> (sorry, just checking something)

<Aubrienne> (S'all good)

<DiablotinNarrator> As you cast the spell, the tree turns into Jonas, who looks terribly pale and drained and immediately collapses to his knees.

<Aubrienne> Jonas!

<Hugonel> Jonas!

<Jonas> ugh.

<Hettienne> Thank fuck.

<Caurisa> Jonas?

<Hugonel> (does he seem injured?)

<Denise> oh good...

  • Jonas doesn't seem injured, but seems weak and feeble from his ordeal. Maybe like he's had ability scores drained... for instance...
  • Aubrienne will let the more medically-minded help him, but hover nearby.

<Jonas> <w> I feel like someone sucked my insides out through a straw

  • Lathra cast restoration

<Denise> :/

<Hugonel> Let's get you out of here

<Aubrienne> I'd hate not telling Eletheni goodbye, but can you get us home from here, Lathra?

<Hugonel> ...

<Aubrienne> I think our sojourn here should end as quickly as possible.

  • Jonas seems improved after the Restoration spell, Lathra

<Aubrienne> Hugo, we can always come back.

<Jonas> (at least back to his usual slightly sickly self...)

<Denise> she'd understand I bet

<Denise> She knew why we came

<Aubrienne> You know she's here. You can find her again.

<Aubrienne> Void, I can find her for you, come to that.

<Hugonel> All right. Let's go.

<Caurisa> me too?

  • Caurisa asks quietly, as if unsure if you mean to take her with you

<Aubrienne> If you're willing to come with us.

<Denise> yeah, we wouldn't leave you here D:

  • Lathra gets her spell ready
  • Caurisa thinks about it for a moment, then nods that she'll go

<Aubrienne> I'm responsible for what happened to you, and I'd very much like the chance to make some restitution.

<Lathra> Keep your arms and legs inside the ride at all times!

  • Denise smiles at that
  • Denise will take whoever's hands

<Argent> Be nice if we didnt have to walk as far on the way back

<Denise> maybe we can call for some cars >.>

<Hettienne> Ugh, no kiddin'

  • Lathra casts when everyone's ready

Return to the "Real" World

<DiablotinNarrator> You are whisked back to the Material Plane. You wind up... somewhere unfamiliar, at least initially. You look around and there's a small city nearby at least. Like a short distance, not 20 miles away ;) but it isn't Diablotin.

<Denise> oh great, where even are we? :/

<Hettienne> Oh fuckin' *hell*! >X|

<Denise> (is it Ariege?)

<Hugonel> Lathra, I hate to be a critic.

<Aubrienne> Well, we knew this could happen.

<DiablotinNarrator> Denise - it isn't Ariege, but looking around a bit, you think you went through it on the way to Ariege. It's Theville, which is about halfway between Diablotin and Ariege.

<Denise> oh wait, I been here in the train!

<Denise> so like we can take a train

<Argent> great

<Denise> its betwen home an Ariege

<Denise> Theville

<Caurisa> ... train?

<Aubrienne> Maybe we should send someone and try to get a car?

<Denise> there had a nice litter sweetshop neat the station with hmmade ice cream :3

<Denise> I can go

  • Aubrienne looks at Jonas and Caurisa.

<Denise> or a couple a cars

<Jonas> It's like a big ... moving... uh, look, I'll try to explain things.

  • Jonas can chat with her about things like cars and trains and what to expect ;p

<Argent> and we can see how long we've been gone... just in case

<Denise> Argent lets go get some wheels

<Denise> yeah

  • Argent nods

<Denise> . o ( an some ice cream >.>)

<DiablotinNarrator> Okay, so Denise and Argent can walk into town, and get a couple of cabs to come and pick up the rest of you.

<DiablotinNarrator> The date is about a week after you left. So while it was a little longer than it seemed to be from your perspective, it could be much worse.

  • Denise thinks this definitely deserves ice cream :V

<DiablotinNarrator> heh

<DiablotinNarrator> Okay, ice cream can be obtained :)

<DiablotinNarrator> And I think the suggestion of staying there overnight and taking the train back to Diablotin in the morning would make sense.

<Aubrienne> Seems reasonable

  • Caurisa probably has a lot of questions.

<Denise> (we can call folks, too,,, Denise would call Ander, anyway, if she can)

<DiablotinNarrator> (yup, sure :)

<Aubrienne> (Is definitely calling Titania)

<DiablotinNarrator> (you might get Ralf, but you can get a message to him anyway ;)

<Denise> (yeah)

<Hettienne> (yeah i'll call Nycki)

  • Jonas will volunteer to take Caurisa around and get her acclimatized somewhat to human stuff ;p

Solos

Denise reports to Ralf

<Denise> (what time of day is it, anyway?)

<Ralf> (uh good question. let's say late afternoon when you get back, so by the time you and Argent walk to town, get ice cream, get cabs, get folks, and get back to find a hotel and hopefully some real food, it's probably like 8pm or so)

  • Denise will try them at home, then
  • Denise will try calling Ander at home
  • Ralf picks up after a couple of rings

<Ralf> Yeah?

<Denise> Hey Ralf, it's Dee

<Denise> Is the boss there?

<Ralf> oh hey Dee. Nah, he's out at some fancy-ass dinner.

<Ralf> You made it back from your trip or whatever?

<Denise> yeah, we're back... I just wanted to let him know, is all...

<Denise> Shoudl be back in town tomorrow

<Ralf> yeah he's been worryin' over you. don't tell him I said that.

<Denise> aww, I'm alright

<Ralf> plus I think his new bodyguards are drivin' him nuts.

  • Denise grins

<Denise> oh yeah? Who's he got?

<Ralf> couple old pals of mine, Triple Daggers.

<Ralf> just between you an' me, they're kinda idiots

<Denise> Well, you don't goatta be a big thinker, just know how to keep your mouth shut >.>

<Ralf> ...yeah... that's one of the parts they got trouble with.

<Denise> Bah. Well, hopefully they ain't causin' too much trouble! An I'll be back soon an all will be well.

<Ralf> well, Ander'll be glad

<Ralf> You want me to get word to your boy, too?

<Denise> Yeah, if you don't mind :3

<Ralf> sure thing

<Ralf> he's been runnin' around like a chicken with his head cut off since you been gone

<Denise> oh yeh?

<Denise> I gave him a list, 'cause I weren't sure how ling I was gonna be gone...

<Ralf> ah well, I guess he took it into his head that he oughta get it all done as fast as he could

<Ralf> maybe he figured that'd bring you back sooner

<Denise> awww, that's sweet :3

  • Denise says all warm and fizzy an also surprised to here something like that from Ralf

<Denise> well I'll have to find other ays to keep him busy when I'm home ^_^

<Ralf> hah

<Denise> an you can tell him that >:D

<Ralf> can't imagine he'll complain 'bout that

<Denise> nope!

<Denise> hows thing's been goin' other than the bodyguards?

<Ralf> alright I'll let 'em know. Anyone else? Your folks?

<Ralf> oh... not too bad, I guess. Ander's real busy, but what else is new?

<Denise> yeah...

<Denise> Enver can talk to my folks, that'll probably be better >.>

<Ralf> okay

<Denise> but that's how I figured. Store's doin' alright?

<Ralf> yeah it's pretty busy.

<Ralf> Also Swynny's got a crush on my little sister an' I can't figure out whether I oughta have a word with him or just let it play out ;p

  • Denise laughs

<Denise> Aw Swynny 's good kid

<Ralf> yeah, he does a good job

  • Denise says even though he's like max 4 years yonger than her >.>

<Denise> well, you just gotta figure how much worse she coudl do, right? PLus if she's *your* sister I bet she can take care of herself just fine :3

<Ralf> uh yeah... you got a good point there, on how she could do a lot worse.

<Ralf> she might think he's too young for her though. she's like a year, year an a half older, that matters a lot when you're that age.

<Ralf> like... for girls? right?

  • Ralf guesses

<Denise> well, then it don't sound like a problem, 'cause I figure SWynny knows well enough to moon on his own time if hes gonna

<Denise> Man I dunno, I guess? Maybe?

<Denise> I ain't never had a boy at all before Enver so I aint really a good judge :p

<Ralf> man, I just remember a lotta girls tellin' me I was too young when I was his age ;p they all wanted some guy who was like ... seventeen or eighteen, you know? but, ah, anyway.

  • Ralf trails off, realizing this is probably more personal than you signed up for

<Denise> heh

<Denise> Anyway, I wouldn't worry too much about it

<Ralf> yeah I'll just keep an eye on how it goes. if he gets to be buggin' her an' she don't like it, I might have a word, but otherwise I guess she can take care of it herself.

<Denise> yeah.

<Ralf> He'll know anyway that he better not mess around with her.

  • Ralf says, mildly ominously.

<Denise> un huh

<Denise> well, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?

<Denise> Give the boss a big hug from me ;)

<Ralf> sure thing

<Ralf> Glad you're back, Dee.

<Denise> thanks Ralf!

<Denise> (and good, I think?)

<Ralf> (sounds good to me!)

Denise fills Enver in

  • Denise will come by Enver's place once she gets home and has a chance to get cleaned up
  • Enver opens the door and grins when he sees you, and Lady slips out from around his legs to see you as well

<Denise> Draga!

  • Denise will pick him up

<Enver> whoa!

  • Enver does not object however :D
  • Denise administers "I haven't seen you in *forever*" kisses
  • Enver returns them eagerly
  • Denise will set him down after a bit and pet Lady

<Enver> heh

<Enver> she's happy to see you too :)

<Denise> She's a good girl

  • Enver nods

<Enver> did you eat dinner yet?

<Denise> um, no, I just got washed up an came over

<Denise> did you?

<Enver> you wanna get some? orrr.... you wanna wait an' then eat somethin' after we get reacquainted? ^-^

<Denise> I can wait ^_^

  • Enver takes your hand to bring you inside

<Enver> I missed you so much, Denise...

  • Denise will carry her boy to the bedroom for a little of the ol' fade to black

<Enver> (just a little? ;)

<Denise> I missed you too, even if it weren't so long for me...

<Denise> (heh)

<Denise> 'least it weren't a whole month

  • Enver nods
  • Enver will gladly show you just how much he missed you... ;)
  • Denise will reciprocate enthisuastically

<Denise> (but probably we do eventually reemerge for food ;p)

<Enver> (heh)

  • Enver can run out and get us some takeout ^-^

<Denise> (nom)

<Enver> so... how'd your trip go?

  • Enver asks once he's back and we're settled in with food

<Denise> mostly it was okay....

<Denise> like, we got Jonas back okay

<Denise> but there were a nymph lady that got, uh, her eyes taken away, 'cause she talked to Aubrienne when we scried for 'im :/

<Denise> so, we brought her back here

<Enver> oh ... that's awful.

<Enver> I mean, not that you brought her back

<Enver> but it sounds like she went through some bad stuff :/

<Denise> yeah :/

<Denise> She's with JOnas now

  • Enver nods

<Enver> can he help her?

<Denise> she still helped us, too...

<Denise> I dunno, even Lathra don't have any spells big enough to fix up her face

<Enver> :/

<Denise> I guess he can like, help he not be too freaked out livin' here though?

<Denise> HIs place is like a little pice of the first world

<Denise> did I tell you that, 'bout what I saw when I went in the pool?

<Denise> there's like a house down there an all :o

<Enver> no, huh

<Enver> well maybe she can feel sorta at home there, then

<Enver> if it's kinda like where she's from

<Denise> yeah

<Denise> she were a bit freaked out by the train

<Enver> :/

<Enver> is it gonna make trouble, bringin' her back here?

<Enver> like with the higher ups and whatnot?

<Denise> >.>

<Denise> we ain't gotta tell 'em, do we? ;p

<Enver> well, no...

<Enver> I just dunno if they might find out anyhow

  • Enver shrugs

<Denise> well there ain't no law agisnst it anyway :p

  • Enver nods

<Denise> like, there are so many things I got goin' right now that 'if someone found out' it's go to the void, I ain't gonna worry too hard about one blind lady

<Enver> yeah...

<Enver> well I been busy too while you were gone. Maybe not with as important stuff as all that, but... still :)

<Denise> I heard you benn runnin all over :3

<Enver> I wanted to make sure I got as much stuff done as I could, that you asked me to take care of.

<Denise> well it weren't all, ike, stuff that needed doin right away, is was just in case I was gone longer :3

<Denise> but what'd you get done?

<Enver> so I got us a place for the wedding, an' my suit an' that stuff :)

<Enver> Mikel helped :)

<Denise> oh yeah? :3

  • Enver nods

<Enver> I hope it's okay

<Denise> whereat then?

<Enver> well I talked to Mikel, 'cause like it needed to be someplace big enough for all your family an' folks, an' I figured it should be someplace classy an' nice but not too fancy, you know? Like nice but not the kinda nice you feel nervous about.

<Denise> un huh...

<Enver> An' he said there's a place the channels use, like, for ceremonies an' stuff that they do, an' it's pretty an' nice an' we could use it. It's in Rhenea so it ain't too far for your folks to come, too.

<Denise> oooh, that sounds real nice :3

<Enver> I can take you there an' show you tomorrow if you ain't too busy :)

<Denise> that sounds swell!

<Enver> An' I ain't got the actual suit done yet, but I went for a fittin' 'cause Ander says that's what you gotta do, you don't just get one off the rack.

<Denise> :3

<Denise> I bet it'll look right sharp

  • Enver nods

<Denise> I still gotta settle what I'm gonna wear... I just don't know :/

<Enver> don't know if you wanna wear a dress or pants?

  • Enver guesses that's the main issue

<Denise> yeah, an then... I dunno. I wish I were as good at clothes as aunt Hettie

<Enver> could she help you out to pick somethin' nice?

<Denise> yeha... I been manin' to ask, but you know, she's real busy now too

  • Enver nods

<Enver> I'm sure she'd do it though - she'd like to help I bet :)

<Enver> But you're gonna look swell whatever you pick. Everyone's gonna be thinkin' about how happy we are, not what we're wearin'. An' I'll just be thinkin' about when I can take it off you ;)

  • Enver says, reaching out to squeeze your hand
  • Denise gives you a look, but smiles

<Enver> well maybe some other things too ;)

<Enver> but that'll be one of 'em

  • Denise wishes she believe no oe would be talking about what they were wearingm but they *always* talk about the bride at weddings...

<Denise> well, I still got *some* time, anyway

  • Enver nods

<Enver> I didn't do the rings yet... I figured you'd wanna help pick :)

<Denise> yeha :3

<Denise> prolly they oughttta be real plain anyway

  • Enver nods

<Denise> but they can still be nice

  • Enver takes your hand to kiss it

<Enver> it's gonna be perfect

  • Denise smiles

<Denise> uh huh, it will :3

  • Enver looks like he's done with dinner and ready to go back to bed if you are ;)
  • Denise is game for that ^_^

<Enver> (so cute :3)

<Denise> (yes :3)