Diamond & Kolya after his quest, 5/28/2005
- Diamond would have summoned to her chambers you once you were recovered fully.
- Kolya will come when summoned
<Kolya> (Did she really wait until I was *fully* recovered? Because I was willing to come before then ;) <Diamond> (well, recovered enough to be comfortable I guess)
- Kolya will be ushered in, probably by WR
- Diamond is propped up in a large overstuffed chair, close to the window, looking more tired than you remember.
- Debbie is now known as Deb-afk
<Diamond> (Once WR leaves you are, as far as you can tell, alone with the queen) <Kolya> YOur majesty
- Kolya bows deeply
<Diamond> Kolya. <Diamond> I am pleased to see you have returned safely.
- Diamond is swathed in many layers of diaphanous white material.
<Diamond> Come and sit. <Kolya> I owe that to Dovev, and Andrea and Ulysses, but thank you...
- Kolya comes and sits.
- Diamond scrutinizes you; her eyes are as clear and cutting as ever, despite her illness.
- Kolya feels almost guilty, because he doesn't have anything good, or ebven really solid, to show for his efforts
- Diamond seems to sense your discomfort, frowning slightly.
- Diamond shifts in her chair, her pale wings shimmering faintly in the sunlight.
<Diamond> Tell me of your travels then, seer. <Diamond> Tell me what tidings your quest has brought us.
- Kolya nods, pulling himself together so that he can get this out without seaming too pathetic :p
- Diamond waits for you to begin, her expression unreadable.
<Kolya> The trip to Snowdown was not very difficuult,. Even ascending the mountain was not too diffcult. I started my preparations the
first noght there, to try and purify myself, and be more receptive to the messages of Dan.
<Kolya> The others camped near the summit, and I travel up alone. They checked on me every day, and I did my best to concentrate on your
- Diamond folds her hands gracefully over her stomach.
<Kolya> You know that I have felt uneasy about your condition... And yet I couldn't say why, and no visions came to me about it. <Diamond> Yes.
- Diamond pierces you with her gaze.
<Kolya> At first, my quest showed me nothing,, but I could feel myself becoming more in touch with.... I'm not sure how to explain it to
you. The web woven for this country.
<Kolya> When the visions came... It was overwhelming. I can't remember all of them, not all at one time. <Kolya> I Saw a great many things, about people I know, and some I don't.... I know I saw rachel, and, maybe something that must have to do
with hayley, I'm sure, and my friend Andrea.... And I saw a great bell rining in a church, and every toll it played was just... screaming...
- Kolya tries not to get distracted recounting things that are besides the point rght now.
- Diamond leans forward slightly, leaning her chin delicately on the back of one hand.
<Kolya> I could not *see* what lies in your future. But I do know why I have felt so uneasy about this... So I can give you somethign of an
- Kolya proceeds bravely, making himself look you in the eye.
<Diamond> ...What is it, then? <Kolya> before I came here, I saw the web of your family's lives. <Kolya> I don't know what is going to happen, now. But I remember what I saw then. <Kolya> And Your family is not meant to increase in numbers, not now...
- Diamond 's lips thin slightly as she grows more impatient
<Diamond> You think not. <Kolya> You will live.... or your child will live. <Kolya> But not both.
- Diamond sits back again.
<Diamond> Your news brings little joy. <Kolya> I am sorry, your majesty.
- Diamond is silent for a moment or two.
- Kolya says sadly and sincerely.
<Diamond> It seems I have a decision to make. <Diamond> In the meantime, you shall tell no-one of this.
- Kolya nods
<Kolya> Of course, your majesty. <Diamond> I shall wish to speak to you again regarding Rachel and Hayley, if you care to try and sort out what you have seen.
- Kolya nods.
<Diamond> At the moment, I am fatigued. <Kolya> If I can write it all down, I thikn it will sort itself all out. but I will leave you to rest. <Diamond> I ... thank you for your efforts. <Diamond> You may go.
- Kolya will stand and bow.
<Kolya> I only wish I could have done better. <Kolya> . o O ( I'm sorry I failed you :( ) <Diamond> It is beyond your control.
- Diamond looks out the window.
- Kolya nods, and will go if he is dismissed
<Diamond> (you are :)
- Kolya will go off an brood somewhere, and then start working on writing down all his visions from Wales